Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 12.3.19 unless otherwise specified.
1. Hy-Vee True fresh chicken wingettes, $3.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
2. Fresh ground beef (in the service case), $.3.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
3. Whole rotisserie chicken, $4.99/each. Stock Up and Save: Shred, wrap rightly and freeze for up to 9 months. (Great shortcut for recipes using cooked chicken.)
4. Chicken of the Sea fresh chunk light tuna, $.79/each (5 oz.). Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on the package.
5. That’s Smart! powdered or brown sugar, $.99/each (2 lb. bags). Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on the package. (Great for all the holiday baking!)
- Instant Pot Chicken and Cheese Taquitos (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salsa
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Bacon (the no-fail way) (Make extra to use in the Southwest Chicken & Bacon Wraps on Friday!)
- Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Southwest Chicken and Bacon Wraps
- Fresh fruit
Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
As you gather around the table, use our printable Table Talk cards to start fun and meaningful conversation. We have sets for all ages!