Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 11.4.20 through 11.10.20 unless otherwise specified.
Avocados, $.48/each (limit 6) Stock Up and Save: Peel, seed, slice or mash, add lemon juice and freeze for up to 3 months. (Check out this post for more info on freezing avocados!)
Hy-Vee Midwest Pork thick-cut bone-in loin or center cut chops, $2.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts, $1.97/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Angus Reserve boneless beef New York strip or skirt steak, $8.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Columbine red seedless grapes, $.97/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer container for 8-10 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Marinade (Check out our 7 Best Chicken Marinades and printable cheat sheet HERE.)
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Chicken and Cheese Taquitos (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Creamy Avocado Dip