Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 11.13.19 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee fresh chicken drumsticks, thighs, or whole chicken, $.88/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Pasta, $10/10 (12 or 16 oz.). Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on package.
That’s Smart! bananas, $.39/lb. Stock Up and Save: Slice and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months. .
Wild USA Gulf shrimp, $8.99/each (5 16 oz.). Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
That’s Smart! frozen vegetables, $.77/each (12 oz.). Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on package.
- Instant Pot Beef Stew (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- DIY Corn Muffin Mix
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- Green Pineapple Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
As you gather around the table, use our printable Table Talk cards to start fun and meaningful conversation. We have sets for all ages!