This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 12.15.21 through 12.21.21 unless otherwise specified.
Fresh raspberries or blackberries, $4.88/each (12 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container for up to 6-9 months.
Cook’s smoked ham portion, $1.48/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Honeysuckle White ground turkey, $3.99/each (12 or 16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Ve quality deli sliced turkey, $6.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef bottom round roast, $5.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Charcuterie Board
- Veggie Sticks with Simple Blender Hummus
- Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Saturday (Merry Christmas!):
- Holiday Ham with Cranberry-Orange Glaze
- Super Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Honey Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Oreo Fluff
- Turkey Pesto Paninis (Use leftover turkey if you made one for Christmas!)
- Fresh Fruit
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour.