Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 12.2.20 through 12.9.20 unless otherwise specified.
Driscoll’s raspberries and blackberries, $1.97/each (6 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer container for 8-10 months.
Gala or Braeburn apples, $.77/lb. Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place for up to a month.
Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef chuck roast, $3.88/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Just Bare chicken breasts or tenders, $4.98/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-vee Midwest Pork thick-cut bone-in loin or center cut pork chop, $1.69/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Turkey Pesto Paninis (Perfect for using up leftover Thanksgiving turkey!)
- Chopped Bacon and Brussels Sprouts
- Instant Pot Whole Wheat Pasta (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Autumn Chopped Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Waffles
- Raspberry Cocoa Smoothie (Check out our 7 smoothie packs with shopping lists!)
- Slow Cooker French Dip Grilled Cheese (Get our Cooking Times Chart for the Slow Cooker HERE.)
- Fresh Fruit