Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 12.24.19 unless otherwise specified.
1. Hy-Vee frozen vegetables, $.59/each Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on package.
2. Hy-Vee One Step russet potatoes, $.98/each (5 lbs.) Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place for up to 2 months.
3. Hy-Vee oats (quick or old fashioned), $1.48/each (18 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on the package.
4. Hy-Vee Choice Reserve arm roast, $5.88/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
5. Hy-Vee almondmilk or Full Circle Market soymilk, 2/$4 Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on package.
Monday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Dark Chocolate Banana Baked Oatmeal
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
Tuesday (Christmas Eve):
Wednesday (Merry Christmas):
- Holiday Ham with Cranberry Orange Glaze
- Simple and Delicious Boiled Baby Potatoes
- Cranberry Spinach Salad with Creamy Citrus Dressing
- Jesus’ Birthday Cake & Party!
- Pot Roast Sliders
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes in the Instant Pot (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Fresh Fruit
Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
As you gather around the table, use our printable Table Talk cards to start fun and meaningful conversation. We have sets for all ages!