This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Our weekly menu plan is here to help you save time, and money, and eat healthier. We hope you find some dinnertime inspiration!
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
What You’ll Find on Our Weekly Menu Plan
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Get Our Menu Plans Sent to Your Inbox
Top Hy-Vee Sales This Week
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 12.21.22 through 12.27.22 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee Midwest Pork boneless top loin roast, $2.99/lb.
Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Sweet yellow onions, b-sized red or gold potatoes, $1.48/lb.
Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place 3-4 weeks. Onions can be chopped or sliced, frozen on baking sheet, and then transferred to a freezer-safe container for 4-6 months.
Basket & Bushel family pack blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries, $3.48/each (1 pint or 12 oz.)
Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container for up to 9 months.
Fish Market raw shrimp, $9.99/lb. (31 to 40 ct.)
Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on package.
Hy-Vee natural cheese, 4/$9 (shredded, cubed, or bars, 6 to 8 oz.)
Weekly Menu Plan
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Breakfast Burritos (Make extra for a quick, easy breakfast in the new year.)
- Blueberry Avocado Muffins
- Pizza Bread (Try our easy Homemade Pizza Sauce and freeze extra for future pizza nights!)
- Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
Consider having heavy appetizers for your New Year’s Eve celebration. Here are some ideas:
Sunday (Happy New Year!):
- The Perfect Pan-Seared Oven-Finished Steak
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Broccoli with Cheese Sauce
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour.