This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 12.22.21 through 12.28.21 unless otherwise specified.
Green pepper, $.77/each Stock Up and Save: Wash, seed, chop, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container for 6-9 months.
Just Bare boneless chicken breasts, $4.99/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Angus Reserve boneless beef sirloin steak, $6.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee fresh grade A roasting chicken, $1.77/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Butter, 2/$5 (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Keep in original packaging, and place in a freezer-safe baggie. Store in freezer for up to 3-6 months. (Read more about Freezing Butter!)
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Honey Bourbon Chicken (Slow Cooker and Instant Pot instructions!)
- Brown Rice (In the Instant Pot!)
- Stir Fried Veggies
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
Friday (New Year’s Eve):
Saturday (Happy New Year!):
- Perfect Pan-Seared, Oven-Finished Steak
- Crispy Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Cranberry Spinach Salad with Creamy Citrus Dressing
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour.