Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 12.22.21 through 12.28.21 unless otherwise specified.
Green pepper, $.77/each Stock Up and Save: Wash, seed, chop, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container for 6-9 months.
Just Bare boneless chicken breasts, $4.99/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Angus Reserve boneless beef sirloin steak, $6.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee fresh grade A roasting chicken, $1.77/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Butter, 2/$5 (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Keep in original packaging, and place in a freezer-safe baggie. Store in freezer for up to 3-6 months. (Read more about Freezing Butter!)
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Honey Bourbon Chicken (Slow Cooker and Instant Pot instructions!)
- Brown Rice (In the Instant Pot!)
- Stir Fried Veggies
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
Friday (New Year’s Eve):
Saturday (Happy New Year!):
- Perfect Pan-Seared, Oven-Finished Steak
- Crispy Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Cranberry Spinach Salad with Creamy Citrus Dressing
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour.