Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 12.23.20 through 12.29.20 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee pasta, 10/$10 (12 or 16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on package.
Mangoes, $.77/each Stock Up and Save: Peel, chop, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer container for up to 10 months.
Hy-Vee Angus Reserve boneless beef stew meat, $4.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Ground beef or pork, $1.97/each (16 oz., limit 4) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Ripe Hass avocados, $.48/each (limit 6) Stock Up and Save: Peel, seed, chop, or mash, add lemon juice, and freeze for up to 3 months. (Check out this post for more information on freezing avocados!)
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili (with Sweet Potatoes and Black Beans!) (Get our Cooking Times Chart for the Slow Cooker HERE.)
- Fresh Fruit
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Breakfast Casserole Muffins
- 4-Ingredient Tropical Smoothie (Download and print our 7 Smoothie Pack recipes with shopping lists HERE.)
Thursday (New Year’s Eve):
Friday (New Year’s Day):
- Instant Pot Bourbon Chicken (Or try our Slow Cooker Honey Bourbon Chicken!)
- Brown Rice
- Stir-fried Veggies