This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 12.29.21 through 1.5.21 unless otherwise specified.
That’s Smart! bananas, $.44/lb. Stock Up and Save: Peel, slice, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container for 6-9 months.
Hy-Vee Angus Reserve boneless beef chuck roast, $5.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Midwest Pork boneless center cut chops, $12.00/each (10 ct. pkg., 35 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Fresh rainforest tilapia, $6.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Avocados, $.77/each Stock Up and Save: Peel, remove pit, chop or mash, add lemon juice. Freeze for up to 3 months. (Read more about Freezing Avocados!)
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole with Bacon and Gruyere
- Green Machine Smoothie (Freezer pack instructions included!)
- Crispy Carnitas (Make in the Dutch Oven, Instant Pot, or Slow Cooker!)
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice
- Avocado Lime Salsa
- Balsamic Shredded Beef (Instant Pot and Slow Cooker directions included!)
- Cream Cheesy Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour.