Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 12.30.20 through 1.5.20 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee canned tomatoes and sauce, $.69/each (15 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on package.
Family Pack raspberries, blueberries or blackberries, $2.88/each (11 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer container for up to 10 months.
Choice Reserve Beef boneless NY strip steak, $5.98/each (12 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Fresh 100% natural boneless skinless chicken breast value pack, $1.77/each Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos
- Fresh Fruit
- Instant Pot Vegetarian Tortilla Soup (Or try this slow cooker version!)
- Salad with one of 33 Homemade Salad Dressings
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken (Get our Cooking Times Chart for the Slow Cooker HERE.)
- Creamy Avocado Dip
- Perfect Pan-Seared Steak
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes (in the Instant Pot) (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times chart HERE!)
Want to stock your freezer with delicious, healthy meals for anytime?
Try our 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions! You’ll crank out 6 family meals in just 1 hour. Our Launch Week sale ends soon, so grab them while they are at their lowest price.