Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 2.10.21 through 2.17.21 unless otherwise specified.
Sweet yellow onions, $1.28/each Stock Up and Save: Wash, chop to desired size, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer container for 9-10 months.
Red or yellow peppers, $.88/each Stock Up and Save: Wash, chop to desired size, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer container for 9-10 months.
Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef New York strip steak, $3.97/each (8 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Whole boneless pork loin, $1.49/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Slow Cooker Cheddar and Bacon Potato Soup (Get our Cooking Times Chart for the Slow Cooker HERE.)
- Simple Salad with one of 33 Homemade Salad Dressings
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal
- Fresh Fruit