Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 2.18.20 unless otherwise specified.
1. Organic Driscoll’s blueberries $3.99/each (6 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months.
2. Hy-Vee True Chicken breast tenderloins, $4.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
3. Almond Breeze almondmilk $4/each (96 fl. oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on package.
4. Hy-Vee dried fruit, 3/$5.00 (4.5 or 6 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on package.
5. Hy-Vee Fish Market raw EZ-peel shrimp, $2.99/each (12 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Whole Wheat Mac and Cheese in the Instant Pot (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Sweet and Savory Roasted Carrots
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fiesta Soup
- Tortilla Chips
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- Best Everyday Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Southwest Chicken and Bacon Wraps
- Fresh Fruit