Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 2.25.20 unless otherwise specified.
1. B-sized red or gold potatoes $.99/lb Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place for up to 2 months.
2. Hy-Vee True drumsticks, $4.95/each (5 lbs.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
3. Ground beef or Jennie-O ground turkey $1.97/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
4. Hy-Vee frozen potatoes, 2/$5 (19 to 32 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on package.
5. Fresh rainforest tilapia fillet, $6.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Fluffy Eggs and Bacon
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Adelyn’s BBQ Drumsticks from our newest cookbook, From Freezer to Cooker (Alternative: Crispy Baked Drumsticks)
- Garlicky Green Beans
- The Best Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.) (Alternative: Hearty Vegetable Soup)
- Whole Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits