Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 1.27.21 through 2.2.21 unless otherwise specified.
Mangoes, $.99/each Stock Up and Save: Peel, remove pit, chop in chunks, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer container for 9-10 months.
Green peppers, $.88/each Stock Up and Save: Wash, chop to desired size, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer container for 9-10 months.
Ground beef, $1.97/each (16 oz., limit 4) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Bone-in pork shoulder roast, $.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Chicken and Cheese Taquitos (Download our free “Double Your Dinner Challenge” printable to make one tonight and freeze one for later!)
- Creamy Avocado Dip
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (Download and print our Instant Pot Cooking Times chart HERE!)
- Fresh Fruit
- Southwest Chicken and Bacon Wrap (Check out our 7 Best Chicken Marinades with printable recipe cheat sheet!)
- Oven Baked Steak Fries
Saturday (Happy Valentine’s Day!):
- Perfect Pan-Seared Steak
- From Scratch Hashbrown Casserole
- Cranberry Spinach Salad with Creamy Citrus Vinaigrette
- (Red) Fruit Pizza Cookies