Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 2.11.20 unless otherwise specified.
1. Strawberries, $1.77/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash and freeze on baking sheet (either whole or sliced). Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months.
2. Hy-Vee fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts value pack, $2.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
3. Hy-Vee Midwest Pork tenderized chop or ribeye chop 10/$10 (5 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
4. Pompeian olive oil, $5.99/each (16 fl. oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on package.
5. Hy-Vee Angus Reserve boneless beef bottom round roast, $3.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Instant Pot Chicken and Cheese Taquitos (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Avocado Lime Salsa with Tortilla Chips
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Pumpkin Waffles
- Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- English Muffin Pizzas
- Fresh Fruit