Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 3.17.21 through 3.23.21 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee Midwest Pork boneless butterfly chop or America’s Cut chop, 5/$10 Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Ground beef or ground pork, $1.98/each (16 oz., limit 4 each) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee boneless skinless chicken breasts, $1.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Green peppers, $.88/each Stock Up and Save: Wash, chop, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container for up to 10 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Spinach and Bacon Quiche (Read more about freezing quiche!)
- Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie (Or find your favorite smoothie flavor HERE!)
- Smoked Pork Shoulder (If you don’t have a smoker, try our Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Pulled Pork!)
- Asian Slaw
Ready to start grocery shopping now?
Try Hy-Vee Aisles Online’s easy grocery pick-up or delivery. You can read more about it here or start your order now…