Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 3.24.20 unless otherwise specified.
1. Grimmway Farms baby carrots $1.28/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on package.
2. Hy-Vee quality deli ham $5.99/lb. (free 1/2 lb. Hy-Vee quality deli sliced cheese with 1 lb. purchase of ham) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
3. Hy-Vee Midwest Pork boneless top loin chop $.88/each (4 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
4. Fresh rainforest tilapia fillets $5.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
5. Hy-Vee tortillas, 2/$3 (16 or 20 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in pantry until indicated date on package.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Southwest Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Try Avocado Lime Salsa or Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salsa as one of the toppings!
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Farm Fresh Breakfast Quesadillas
- Orangesicle Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Four-Ingredient Pork Chops
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes in the Instant Pot (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
- What Can a Hy-Vee Dietitian Do for You? (Spoiler Alert: You’ll Be Surprised!)
- 10 Favorite HealthMarket Products and How I Use Them