Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 3.24.21 through 3.30.21 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee frozen vegetables, $.88/each (10-16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on package.
Hy-Vee butter, $1.77/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Place wrapped butter sticks in a freezer-safe container, and store in freezer for 3-6 months. (Get more details on freezing all kinds of butter HERE!)
Hy-Vee fresh chicken drumsticks or thighs, $.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Red or yellow peppers, 10/$10 Stock Up and Save: Wash, chop, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container for up to 10 months.
Smart Chicken boneless skinless breasts, $4.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Terriyaki (Have you checked out our 20 “Best of the Best” Crockpot Freezer Meals?)
- Brown Rice in the Instant Pot!
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Banana Pecan Baked French Toast (Did you know we have six different French toast recipes on our site?)
- The Best Everyday Smoothie
- BBQ Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks (Be sure to use our Killer Homemade BBQ Sauce!)
- 5 Ingredient Whole Wheat Mac and Cheese
Sunday (Happy Easter!)
- Sliced Ham (Click HERE for a video on preparing ham as well as a free printable for all of these Easter Brunch recipes!)
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole with Bacon and Gruyere
- Strawberry Fields Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Fruit Pizza Cookies
Ready to start grocery shopping now?
Try Hy-Vee Aisles Online’s easy grocery pick-up or delivery. You can read more about it here or start your order now…