Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 3.31.20 unless otherwise specified.
1. Red seedless grapes, $1.28/lb. Stock Up and Save: Remove from stem, wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for 9-12 months. Use in smoothies or for juicing.
2. Hy-Vee fresh chicken leg quarters, $.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
3. Just Bare boneless chicken breasts or tenders, $4.99/each (14 or 16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
4. Hy-Vee butter $3.49/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer for up to one year.
5. Hy-Vee shredded, sliced, or chunk natural cheese, $7.99/each (32 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 6 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
- Tortilla Chips
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole (Gluten Free)
- Green Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Brown Rice or Quinoa
- Stir-Fried Veggies
- Cheeseburger Instant Pot Pasta (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Autumn Chopped Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
- What Can a Hy-Vee Dietitian Do for You? (Spoiler Alert: You’ll Be Surprised!)
- 10 Favorite HealthMarket Products and How I Use Them