Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 3.3.21 through 3.9.21 unless otherwise specified.
Red Delicious, Gold Delicious, Granny Smith, Gala, or Fuji apples, $.88/lb. Stock Up and Save: Store in a cool, dark place for 2-3 months.
Hy-Vee One Step russet potatoes, $.99/each (5 lbs.) Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place for up to a month.
Hy-Vee boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, $2.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef chuck roast, $3.97/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Baked Italian Meatballs (Download our free “Double Your Dinner Challenge” printable to make one tonight and freeze one for later!)
- Whole Wheat Noodles with Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Garlicky Green Beans
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Orangesicle Smoothie (Check out this post for 7 Smoothie Packs!)
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Banana Muffins with sneaky veggies!
- Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs
- Brown Rice (in the Instant Pot!)
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Mini English Muffin Pizzas (or try our Zucchini or Whole Wheat Pizza Crusts!)
- Cranberry Spinach Salad with Creamy Citrus Vinaigrette
Ready to start grocery shopping now?
Try Hy-Vee Aisles Online’s easy grocery pick-up or delivery. You can read more about it here or start your order now…