Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 4.14.20 unless otherwise specified.
Sugardale bone-in ham portion, $1.28/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Raspberries, $1.28/each (6 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for 8-12 months.
Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless New York strip steak, $4.99/each (8 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee One Step russet potatoes $1.98/each (5 lbs.) Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place for up to 2 months.
Fresh Green Beans $1.38/lb. Stock Up and Save: Trim, cut up, wash, allow to dry thoroughly and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 9-12 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Grilled Sirloin Steak Kebabs
- Brown Rice
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Very Berry Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Whole Wheat Calzones
- Fresh Fruit
- Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
- What Can a Hy-Vee Dietitian Do for You? (Spoiler Alert: You’ll Be Surprised!)
- 10 Favorite HealthMarket Products and How I Use Them