Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 4.14.21 through 4.20.21 unless otherwise specified.
Driscoll’s raspberries or blackberries, 2/$5 (6 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer container for up to 9 months.
Fresh ground chuck, $2.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer up to 9 months.
Avocados, $.88/each Stock Up and Save: Peel, seed, chop or mash, add lemon juice and freeze. (For more information on freezing avocados, read THIS post!)
Hy-Vee Choice Reserve bone-in beef cowboy ribeye steak, $9.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- The Perfect Pan-Seared, Oven-Finished Steak (or Grill it!)
- Ultimate Bacon and Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
Ready to start grocery shopping now?
Try Hy-Vee Aisles Online’s easy grocery pick-up or delivery. You can read more about it here or start your order now…