Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 4.21.21 through 4.27.21 unless otherwise specified.
Fresh strawberries, $2.88 (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer container for up to 9 months.
Meadow Reserve grass-fed ground beef, $4.99/each (80% lean, 20% fat, 16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer up to 9 months.
Green Pepper, $.77/each Stock Up and Save: Wash, chop or dice, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer container for 10-12 months.
Bone-in pork shoulder roast, $1.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Grade A fresh large eggs, $.99/each (12 ct., limit 2 ) Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on package.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- English Muffin Pizzas ( Or try our Zucchini Pizza Crust!)
- Salad with one of our Top 10 Healthy Homemade Salad Dressings
- Baked Italian Meatballs (Use this post for tips on doubling and a shopping list!)
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing
Ready to start grocery shopping now?
Try Hy-Vee Aisles Online’s easy grocery pick-up or delivery. You can read more about it here or start your order now…