Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 5.5.20 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee Fish Market raw EZ-peel shrimp, $4.99/each (12 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on the package.
Driscoll’s raspberries or blackberries, $2.49/each (6 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for 8-12 months.
Hy-Vee fresh whole chicken, $1.28/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Avocados, $.49/each (limit 5) Stock Up and Save: Chop and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for up to 2 months to use in smoothies.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Crispy Carnitas (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Avocado Lime Salsa
- Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
- What Can a Hy-Vee Dietitian Do for You? (Spoiler Alert: You’ll Be Surprised!)
- 10 Favorite HealthMarket Products and How I Use Them