Big news! We are running our biggest sale ever on our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions this week only (through Sunday, May 23). If you like our Weekly Menu Plan, you’ll love being able to prep 6 meals in just 1 hour a week!
On to this week’s dinnertime inspiration…
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 5.19.21 through 5.25.21 unless otherwise specified.
Fresh strawberries, $4.98/each (2 lbs.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, slice or chop, freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container and store for 8-10 months.
Organic large peaches or nectarines, $3.88/lb Stock Up and Save: Wash, peel, slice or chop, freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container and store for 8-10 months.
Del Monte Gold pineapple, $2.98/each Stock Up and Save: Peel, core, slice or chop, freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container and store for 8-10 months.
Hy-Vee True fresh whole chicken or drumsticks, $1.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Fish Market raw shrimp, $6.98/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer until indicated date on package.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- The Best Savory Chicken Marinade (Check out all 7 Best Chicken Marinades with a printable cheat sheet!)
- Serve sliced chicken on our Cobb Salad
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour. And, guess what? They are ON BIG TIME SALE this week only (through Sunday, May 23). Be sure to grab some now before this deal is gone!