Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 5.26.20 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee butter, $2.48/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Freeze for up to a year.
Pink Lady or Fuji apples, $1.57/lb. Stock Up and Save: Store in cool, dark place for 1-2 months.
Driscoll’s strawberries, $2.88/each (2 lbs.) Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet (whole or sliced). Transfer to freezer storage container/bag and store in freezer for 8-12 months.
Pork loin back ribs, $2.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Make-Ahead Lunch (or dinner) Wraps
- Fresh Fruit
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Salad with one of 33 Homemade Salad Dressings
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs from our newest cookbook, From Freezer to Cooker (Alternative: Easy Oven-baked Ribs)
- Strawberry Fields Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette