Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 5.5.21 through 5.11.21 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee butter, $2.49/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and freeze for 3-6 months. (Read more on Freezing Butter!)
Hy-Vee Midwest Pork boneless butterfly loin or thick-cut America’s cut chop, 3/$5 (8 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts, $2.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee One Step russet potatoes, $1.88/each (5 lbs.) Stock Up and Save: Store in a cool, dark place for up to a month.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Fresh Fruit
- Sweet & Savory Oven Baked Pork Chops
- Simple Salad with one of our Top 10 Healthy Homemade Salad Dressings
Ready to start grocery shopping now?
Try Hy-Vee Aisles Online’s easy grocery pick-up or delivery. You can read more about it here or start your order now…