Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 8.11.21 through 8.17.21 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee Angus Reserve boneless beef sirloin steak, $4.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee butter, $2.98/each (16 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Keep in original package and freeze in gallon-size freezer bag. (Read more about freezing butter HERE!)
Hy-Vee True whole chicken, $2.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer-safe container for up to 10 months.
Hy-Vee fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts, $1.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Fresh pork tenderloin, $3.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- Fresh Fruit
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Breakfast Casserole with Hash Browns
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie (Have you used our 7 Smoothie Pack Printable with shopping lists?)
- Mediterranean Shrimp
- Brown Rice in the Instant Pot (Did you know you can Freeze Rice?)
- Wilted Lettuce Salad
- Grilled Steak (Or try the Perfect Pan-Seared, Oven-Finished Steak!)
- Grilled Corn on the Cob (Or try our Microwave Method!)
- Grilled Peaches
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour.