Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 8.18.21 through 8.24.21 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee Midwest Pork boneless pork loin butterfly or America’s Cut chop, 2/$4 (8 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Peaches, $1.77/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wash, peel, slice or chop, freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to a freezer-safe container for 8-10 months. (Read more about freezing peaches HERE!)
Di Lusso premium thin sliced deli ham, $6.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee grade A large eggs, $.99/each (12 ct.) Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on package.
Hy-Vee fresh chicken drumsticks or thighs, $1.38/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs
- Simple Salad with one of our Top 10 Healthy Homemade Salad Dressings
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour.