Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 9.3.19 unless otherwise specified.
Fresh Ground Beef, $4.99/lb., Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for 3-4 months.
Hy-Vee Shredded Cheese, 5/$10.00, Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 6 months.
Driscolls Strawberries, $2.99/6 oz., Stock Up and Save: Freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 9-12 months.
Sweet Corn, 5/$1.00, Stock Up and Save: Store the ears wrapped tightly in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Hy-Vee Pasta, 10/$10.00, Stock Up and Save: Store in the pantry.
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Instant Pot Chicken and Cheese Taquitos (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE)
- Texas Caviar
- Small Bites Board (Tip: give kids toothpicks to pick up their food with. They love it!)
- Simple Blender Hummus
Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
As you gather around the table, use our printable Table Talk cards to start fun and meaningful conversation. We have sets for all ages!