Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas. Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 9.17.19 unless otherwise specified.
Ripe’n Ready peaches $.69/lb. Stock Up and Save: Peel, slice, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 9-12 months.
Red or Yellow peppers, 5/$5. Stock Up and Save: Chop and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 8-12 months.
That’s Smart! frozen vegetables, $.88/each. Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on the package.
Hy-Vee almond milk or Full Circle Market soy milk, 2/$4. Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on the package.
Boneless pork sirloin roast, $2.48/lb. Stock Up and Save: Freeze for 3-4 months.
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese
- Garden Greek Salad (Consider making these Easy Homemade Croutons to add some crunch.)
- Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Fresh Fruit
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos
- Summer Peach Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Instant Pot Crispy Carnitas (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Chopped Fiesta Salad (Makes a big batch that can be used throughout the week.)
Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
As you gather around the table, use our printable Table Talk cards to start fun and meaningful conversation. We have sets for all ages!