Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top 5 Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the Top 5 real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those Top 5 hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All sales run through 10.1.19 unless otherwise specified.
Jumbo Kandy cantaloupe $.99/each. Stock Up and Save: Store whole melon in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and slices for up to 3 days.
Fresh green beans, $.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Trim, cut up, wash, allow to dry thoroughly and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage bag and freeze for 9-12 months.
Boneless pork shoulder roast, $1.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee True fresh whole chicken, $1.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and freeze for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee One Step russet potatoes, $2.49/5 lbs. Stock Up and Save: Store in a well-ventilated container in a dry location, away from sunlight for 1-2 weeks, sometimes longer if it’s a cooler location.
- Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Simply Good Wilted Lettuce Salad
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- Very Berry Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Ground Beef Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Fresh Fruit (Cantaloupe on sale)
Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.
As you gather around the table, use our printable Table Talk cards to start fun and meaningful conversation. We have sets for all ages!