- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup plain oats
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat to 350 degrees F. Coat muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder & soda, and salt.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine yogurt, honey, eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- Fold yogurt mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in berries.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins (about 3/4 full) and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Follow recipe as directed and let muffins cool.
Wrap frozen muffin a moist paper towel and microwave in 30 second increments until it is warmed through.