Grilled peaches create an explosion of flavor! Perfect side dish for a summer cookout.
- 4–6 Peaches (preferably Freestone peaches)
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Heat your grill to about 400 degrees.
- Using freestone peaches if possible, slice peaches in half and remove the seed.
- Brush the cut side of peaches lightly with olive oil.
- Place peaches face down on grill and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Flip peaches over, so the cut side of the peach is up. Fill the seed hole with gorgonzola cheese. Drizzle with honey. Now drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Close the grill lid and let the peaches cook until they are soft. Ours took about 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove peaches from the grill so that the ingredients remain in the peach seed cavity.
- Serve warm.