This make-ahead peach pie overnight oats recipe takes just minutes to put together and provides a super nutritious and quick breakfast.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, plus more to taste (sub: honey)
- 1/2 cup diced peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a clean 10 ounce or 12 ounce mason jar, pour in the milk.
- Add the oats, flax, and maple syrup.
- Pour in the remaining add-ins–peaches, pecans, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Screw on the lid tightly and shake. Set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours and up to 3-5 days.
- You can eat it cold or warm. Here’s how to serve it:
Serve Cold: Shake the jar. Stir in a little extra milk if it’s too thick and more sweetener if you’d like. Grab a spoon and eat your oats cold. This is the perfect solution for those mornings when you’re on the run!
Serve Warm: This is our preferred way to serve overnight oats. Shake the jar and then remove the lid. Warm the oats in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Stir. Add more milk or sweetener as needed. Warm up even more, if desired.