Fresh and zesty avocado lime salsa. Such a great appetizer or side dish for any Mexican entree. Only takes a few minutes to make too!
- Two large avocados, pitted and cut up into small pieces
- Half red onion, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced (about 15 tomatoes)
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients together and lightly toss until lime juice has coated all of the veggies.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I’ve found that the avocados are easier to chop if they are refrigerated beforehand.