Do you have a green bean hater in your house? Try this simple, no-fail bacon and green bean recipe. You’ll convert everyone who tries them!
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 pound bacon (here is where we get our favorite bacon)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake the bacon on a sheet pan for about 6 minutes, until halfway done. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Boil green beans for about 3 minutes, until still crisp and only partially cooked through. Drain in a colander.
- Wrap 6-8 green beans with 1/2 piece of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle a little salt, pepper, and brown sugar on top of bean bundles.
- Cook 15-20 minutes at 400°F until the bacon is done to your preference.