- 1/3 cup real mayonnaise (my favorite is Avocado Mayonnaise)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey (sub: sugar)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) bag of coleslaw mix (cabbage with carrots)
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together the mayo, vinegar, honey, green onions, salt, and pepper.
- Add the coleslaw mix and stir until well combined.
- Let sit in the fridge for 2-4 hours before serving (the flavors get better. Be sure to taste and adjust the salt and pepper to your preference before serving.
Want it creamier? Try using 1/2 cup of mayo instead.
You can also add in 1 teaspoon of celery seed if you want a more traditional southern style coleslaw.