This Cranberry Balsamic Baked Chicken with Brussels sprouts is super simple to make and full of flavor. The delicious combination of the tangy balsamic with the sweet maple syrup and cranberries will make this chicken dish a family favorite.
- 3/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3–4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups (or more to your preference) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Make It Now:
- Whisk together oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Add chicken, Brussels sprouts, and cranberries to the marinade, and mix until everything is evenly coated. (Freezing instructions begin here.)
- Cover dish and store in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 30 minutes (or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F or no longer has any pink inside).
Freeze For Later: Complete recipe through Step 2. Pour all ingredients into a gallon-sized freezer bag or container with lid. Seal and freeze.
Prepare from Frozen: Thaw for 24-48 hours in the refrigerator. Cook according to the instructions in Step 4.