Whip up these dry brownie ingredients to keep on hand! You’ll be so impressed with the taste and simplicity of putting it all together. Plus you’re giving your family the gift of none of the added yucky stuff.
Make Ahead Dry Mix Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
Ingredients to Finish Making the Brownies:
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup melted butter
- Mix dry ingredients together and store in airtight container until ready to use.
- Add eggs, vanilla and butter to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes. (Mine had to cook about 35 minutes for some reason. Just do a toothpick check before you pull them out!)