A cheap, simple and easy breakfast idea that the whole family will enjoy. Try these and they’re sure to become your new family favorite.
- Softened butter
- Whole wheat bread
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Using a biscuit cutter, remove a circle out of the middle of a piece of bread and set it aside.
- Generously butter one side of the bread.
- Warm 1-2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet. (The more the better!)
- Place bread on skillet, butter side up.
- Crack an egg into the middle of the circle.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and let it cook a few minutes on each side.
Don’t forget to toast the round circles you cut out!
Add some sliced avocado over your egg-in-a-hole for some extra nutrition.