Only 4 ingredients make up this nutritious dinner recipe that your family will love. You’ll have this done in about 15 minutes and will only dirty up one pot!
- 8 ounces (half package) of whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 1/2 cups marinara sauce (I used our Homemade Marinara)
- 2 cups water
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Break the spaghetti in half and add to the pot. Top with the marinara sauce and water. Stir around very gently until the pasta is covered.
- Lock and seal the lid. Cook at high pressure for half the pasta cooking time on the package, minus 1 minute. (So, if the directions say 9-11 minutes, you’ll cook it for about 4 minutes. I would recommend doing the least amount of time, so your pasta doesn’t get overcooked and mushy.)
- Use a quick release of the pressure when cooking time is through. Be sure to cover the spout with a dish towel to minimize splatters. (I didn’t have any when I tested this, but you never know.)
- Serve warm and topped with shredded Parmesan cheese.