Puppy Chow is one of our favorite homemade snacks. Yummy, sweet and crunchy for the win!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 bag Chex cereal
- 1/2–2/3 bag powdered sugar
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and peanut butter and stir constantly until mixture is liquefied and well combined. Remove from heat.
- Using a gallon sized plastic bag, pour about half of the Chex cereal into it.
- Drizzle about half of the melted chocolate mixture over the cereal.
- Close the bag and give it a good shake until the Chex pieces are coated in the chocolate.
- Once cereal is coated, scoop about half of the powdered sugar over the Chex, close the top and give it another good shake.
- Add powdered sugar as needed until the Puppy Chow resembles the consistency you want it.
- Repeat these steps with the remaining ingredients.