Raspberries and lemon zest star in this delicious, make-ahead Raspberry Overnight Oats recipe that takes just minutes to put together.
- 1/2 cup milk (we prefer plain almond milk), plus more for serving
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2– 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a 10 ounce or 12 ounce mason jar, pour in the milk.
- Add oats and your all-natural sweetener of choice (pure maple syrup or honey).
- Add in the remaining add-ins, which are vanilla Greek yogurt, raspberries, lemon zest, and sliced almonds for this version.
- Screw on the lid tightly and shake. Set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours and up to 3-5 days.
- When ready to eat, you can eat it cold or warm. Here’s how to serve it:
Serve Cold: Shake the jar. Open and add in the bananas. Stir in a little extra milk if it’s too thick and more sweetener if you’d like. Grab a spoon and eat your oats cold. This is the perfect solution for those mornings when you’re on the run!
Serve Warm: This is our preferred way to serve overnight oats. Shake the jar and then remove the lid. Warm the oats in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Stir. Add in more milk or sweetener, as needed. Warm up even more, if desired.