Roasted Vegetable Hash is simply addictive. The vegetables caramelize and create a delicious flavor. Cook them long enough to have a little crisp!
- 6–8 cups shredded vegetables (personal favorites: sweet potato, Brussels sprouts, onion, kale, broccoli, carrots)
- 3–4 tablespoons olive oil (enough to lightly coat all the veggies)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Shred or slice your vegetables and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables out on two baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, giving vegetables a flip half way through. Vegetables should be crispy and beginning to char a little.
- Season with more salt and pepper, if desired, and serve immediately.
I prefer to peel the leaves off my Brussels Sprouts rather than shred them.