- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes (preferably an assortment of red, blue, and yellow)
- 2+ tablespoons butter
- 1–2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2–1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, crushed in hand
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season well with salt. If your potatoes are not bite-sized, then cut them in half. Boil the potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and return to the pot.
- Toss potatoes with butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley flakes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.