Grilled Sirloin Steak Kabobs are a nibble worthy flavor packed dinner your family will love.
- 1/2 soy sauce (for Gluten-Free, use coconut aminos or Gluten-free Tamari Soy Sauce)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red onion, quartered and separated
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1.5 inch pieces (where to find meat you can trust)
- 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1 inch pieces
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic, and pepper. Stir until combined.
- In a microwave safe bowl, drizzle the onions with a little bit of olive oil and microwave them for about 4 minutes. (They need to be cooked a bit before being skewered.
- Thread the beef, onion, and bell peppers onto a skewer. In a large baking dish, pour the marinade over the kabobs and let them marinade for at least an hour or up to 24 hours.
- Remove kabobs from marinade and pat dry.
- Place them on a pre-heated grill over medium heat for about 8-10 minutes.
Since onions and bell peppers wouldn’t freeze well alone, you could make this a freezer meal by freezing the beef in the marinade and then just use fresh vegetables when you want to cook it.