One of the easiest and most comforting casseroles you’ll ever make with leftovers. Freezing instructions included.
- 2 – 2 1/2 cup diced, cooked turkey (or rotisserie chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups (or one 10.5 ounce can) Cream of Chicken Soup (or leftover turkey gravy!)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 1/2 cups prepared stuffing (try our Simple Homemade Stuffing recipe)
Make It Now:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8×8 inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Layer the casserole dish evenly with the turkey or chicken, cream of chicken soup, cheese, and finally the stuffing. (Freezing instructions being here.)
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown on top. Serve hot.
Freeze For Later:
Follow steps 1 and 2. Cover tightly with a few layers of plastic wrap or foil (or an air-tight lid) and freeze.
Prepare From Frozen:
Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 350°F. Set the casserole on the counter while the oven preheats and then bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until heated through. Serve hot.
Find a recipe for Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup in our cookbook, From Freezer to Table. It’s easy and delicious!