Don’t have time to wait for water to boil? Not enough daylight left to turn on your grill? Then try this 3-minute, no boil microwave method for corn on the cob. It’s a winner!
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- paper towels
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Take your shucked ear of corn and wrap it in a moist paper towel so that it is entirely wrapped.
- Place it in your microwave and nuke for 3-4 minutes. *3 minutes works for my microwave, but yours may take a smidgen longer. Note: I usually do two ears at the same time and they turn out fine.
- Using a pot holder or towel, remove the hot ears of corn. They will continue to cook a bit if you leave it in the paper towel after you remove it.
- Butter and salt and enjoy some perfectly done corn on the cob!